Yahoo Temporary Error 15 – What is it? And what should I do?
This error can occur when you access your account. It is a general issue and can be easily fixed.
So you don’t need to panic if you are facing this issue, just wait for 10 to 15 minutes it will be automatically solved but if not, try the actions that we share with you or you can also contact Yahoo of instant support.
Find Out Why This Error Code Arrives
- This can happen due to incorrect registry.
- You can also view this error if there is the declination of the RAM.
- Mistakenly installation of unwanted applications in your pc.
- Wrong configuration of the system file.
- If your Yahoo mail application is not updated.
Influence of Yahoo Error 15
- It can slow down your system application.
- Your computer might stop for a few moments.
- You may face a slow loading issue.
Repair Instruction for Yahoo Temporary Error 15
- First log out of your Yahoo Mail account on your computer, phone, and other devices.
- Verify your browser compatibility and operating system.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser, this method may take some time depending on the size of the cache file.
- You can also update your operating system to fix many issues on your system. Simply verify that you are using the old version or not.
- Now restart your pc after completing all the above steps.
Note: It is recommended to avoid running many programs at the same time, your computer system will get broken and you will encounter an unexpected freezing problem.
We hope this blog has been useful to you to resolve the temporary error 15 in Yahoo Mail if it continues you should directly contact Yahoo and its support service so that they give you a quick solution for your problem.